Allergan accepts requests to share information beyond what is available in public registries or in published literature with External Researchers.
Allergan will accept and review external scientific research proposals and provide applicable anonymized patient-level data to support external research involving our clinical trial data. This applies to protocols, clinical study reports, and de-identified patient-level and study-level data from clinical trials.
Available data are from Allergan-sponsored trials meeting the following criteria:
- Phase II or III trials completed after 2008
- Listed on clinicaltrials.gov or EudraCT
- Have received regulatory approval in the United States and/or European Union (depending on registration plans) in a given indication
- Primary manuscript(s) from the trial have been published
- Researcher signs a data use agreement from Allergan
- Data is to be used for non-commercial purposes